INFORMATION MEMORANDUM in connection with the new legislation the protection of personal data – regulation of the European parliament and of the Council (EU) no. 2016/679 General regulation on the protection of personal data
1. The company Sergalex s. r. o., IČO 241 30 010, based Milotice 458/16, 155 21 Prague 5-Zličín performs the processing of personal data of natural persons in the exercise of its activities and in providing and offering its services to natural and legal persons.
2. Sergalex s. r. o. in this context, processes personal data) of their clients (i.e. persons who on the basis of their activities Sergalex s. r. o. the signing of a contract or verbal agreement for services, which Sergalex s. r. o. provides); b) its potential clients (individuals, for which negotiations on the conclusion of the contract on any of the services that Sergalex s. r. o. provides, terminated prior to its closure); c) natural persons, whose personal data Sergalex s. r. o. provided by the client or potential client in connection with the activities of Sergalex s. r. o. (e.g. of the person insured, person dependent, guarantors, co-debtor, the person beneficiary of the insurance contract, the beneficial owner, etc.).
3. In connection with the performance of its activities Sergalex s. r. o. can be processing these categories of personal data: a) identification data, which constitutes personal data for the unambiguous and unmistakable identification (in particular name, surname, date of birth or social security number, place of residence, the signature, in the case of entrepreneurs, also the RN and TIN); b) contact information, i.e. personal data allowing contact with a physical person (in particular, contact address, phone number, e-mail address, mailbox data, bank details); c) personal data which are contained in publicly accessible registers, lists or registers (commercial register, trade register, land register, insolvency register etc.); d) personal data which are necessary for the conclusion of contracts or for preparation of draft contracts (to the extent required by the individual Business partners, whose products Sergalex s. r. o. mediates); f ) personal data, whose acquisition and processing is necessary for the fulfilment of the obligations arising for Sergalex s. r. o. of the applicable legislation f) personal data resulting from a contractual relationship and the provision of services Sergalex s. r. o. (data on the concluded contracts, their duration, payment history of the client, changes to contracts, etc.).
4. The processing of the above personal data of the client is in accordance with the law of personal data protection, as its legal reason is the processing, which is a) necessary for the fulfilment of the treaty, whose contracting party is a natural person, for the preparation of documents necessary for conclusion of the contract or for the preparation of the draft agreement; b) necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to Sergalex s. r. o. and Business partners in the provision of individual products (for the purposes of determining the needs of clients, knowledge and experience of the client with financial products the performance of tax obligations, the fulfilment of the obligations stipulated by the laws relating to the offering and the mediation of individual products, the law against money laundering, etc.); c) necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of Sergalex s. r. o. and Business partners – for the purposes of the control of the legality and regularity of the activities of the Sergalex s. r. o. u, its individual employees and collaborators, for the purposes of record keeping, monitoring the quality of service and client satisfaction, handling of complaints, the optimization of the provision of services, avoidance of infringement against our clients, aftercare, recovery of debts, and for the purposes of direct marketing (reaching out to the client with a range of other products provided by Sergalex s. r. o.
5. Business partners means the company, whose products Sergalex s. r. o. mediates (e.g. insurance companies, banks, building societies, pension companies. The legal ground for the processing of personal data is the Business partners based on the contract with the relevant natural person and the obligations resulting from it or on the proposal at the conclusion of the contract with the client.
6. Personal data of natural persons referred to in paragraph. 2. are passed: a) public authorities on the basis of their legal authorization and in its entirety (in particular, the authorities of the state administration, courts, law enforcement authorities, supervisory authorities, etc.); b) the competent Business partner, to the extent appropriate to the purpose of processing and legal title processing; c) advisors, who on the basis of the contract of commercial agency acting on behalf of and for the account of Sergalex s. r. o .and which are the personal data of the client transmitted to the extent necessary for negotiations with the client for mediation and the range of products of Commercial partners; d) the contractual partners Sergalex s. r. o., which are entities that Sergalex s. r. o. provide I, intermediary services and which meet the standards of protection of personal data.
7. Personal data of natural persons referred to in paragraph. 2. will Sergalex s. r. o. processed for a period of 10 calendar years from the termination of its activities Sergalex s. r. o., i.e. from the date of the conclusion of the last treaty with Sergalex s. r. o., or from the date of the last provable negotiations between the Sergalex s. r. o. and a potential client, with a deadline of 10 calendar years is calculated from the later data. These time limits resulting from the legal requirements for the period for which it is Sergalex s. r. o., as well as Business partners, shall retain documents relating to its activities.
8. Right Sergalex s. r. o. to the processing of personal data provided derives from the legal regulation (act no. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data and the regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU no 2016/67 - the General regulation on the protection of personal data). In the event that the client some not provide personal information, you may Sergalex s. r. o., or Business partner to refuse to provide product or enter into a contract for lack of legal information. In the cases provided by law (in particular, the law against money laundering) is directly excluded that in case of failure to provide personal data to the extent required by law, Sergalex s. r. o. with the client concluded the contract.
9. Natural persons referred to in paragraph. 2. have the right: a) to have access to your personal data in order to determine the extent of the personal data, which Sergalex s. r. o. about the individual processes; b) the rectification of their personal data processed Sergalex s. r. o.; c) to limit the processing of their personal data in limited circumstances; d) the right to erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten); e) to object against the processing of their personal data in the case that the reason for this processing is the legitimate interest of the Sergalex s. r. o. In this case, it is Sergalex s. r. o. obliged to terminate the processing if a serious legitimate reasons for the processing on the side of the Sergalex s. r. o., do not prevail over the interests or the rights and freedoms of the client. Sergalex s. r. o. shall inform the client in writing of the manner in which decided on the objections raised by the client. f) to object against the processing of their personal data where processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing. On the basis of the in writing applied objections Sergalex s. r. o., without undue delay, to stop the client's personal information for this purpose process. g) the right to portability of personal data processed – the right to obtain their personal information, provided by Sergalex s. r. o. for the purposes of fulfilling the contract and for which the processing is done automatically and the right to pass them to another controller. h) appeal against the processing of their personal data a complaint to the Office for the protection of personal data of the CZECH republic, Colonel. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7 https://www.uoou.cz.
10. For more information on the method of exercising the rights of the appointees for the protection of personal data Sergalex s. r. o. and other procedures you may contact in writing by e-mail: email@example.com with questions on the principles of processing of personal data.
Your request for coach rent must contain the following information: 1) the date of travel, 2) the number of persons, 3) the time and place of departure, 4) the final destination.
Thank you. Your Sergalex.
We'll reply you as soon as possible